Terms & Conditions
This website (www.legendebikes.co.nz) is owned and operated by Legend Distributors Limited trading as Legendebikes NZ. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering.
All prices on our web site are listed in New Zealand dollars (NZD$) and are inclusive of GST.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website we will treat that action as an offer to buy. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including (without limitation) if the requested product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site or in your order.
Covid-19 has caused major supply chain issues. We have endeavoured to supply everything in our specification list however, from time to time, we reserve the right to provide a similar product to fulfil the eBike orders.
OUR RIGHT TO NOT ACCEPT YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL YOUR PURCHASE:
The fulfillment of all orders on our website will be subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order or cancel the purchase contract after the automatic order confirmation in the following situations (among others), in which we will be exempt from any liability for damages, damages or costs (all payments will be reimbursed):
a) the product is not available / in stock;
b) your billing information is not correct or verifiable;
c) your order is marked by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
d) your payment is not received by bank transfer within a period of 7 calendar days after the acceptance of your order;
e) we have reason to believe that you are under 18;
f) there was an error in the price offered;
g) We could not deliver at the address provided;
h) in case of typos in the spelling, prices or other type or errors in the information of the website.
Likewise, Legendebikes NZ reserves the right to cancel mass orders made through automated techniques (bots or scripts) that restrict the ability of other users to access our offers and products.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time from our sources. Legendebikes NZ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Legendebikes NZ cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Legendebikes NZ cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are dispatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been dispatched then please see our returns policy.
Reviews and Comments
We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Legendebikes NZ website.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders dispatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered.
Privacy, Copyright and Disclaimer
We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail as a result of ordering from Legendebikes NZ.
All content included in this site, text and graphics (including copyright), is owned and controlled by Legendebikes NZ. In accessing the Legendebikes NZ web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Legendebikes NZ pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Legendebikes NZ.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these Legendebikes NZ web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Legendebikes NZ. In accessing Legendebikes NZ web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Euro Electric Cycles Ltd and Legendebikes NZ pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Legendebikes NZ.
Should the product be received dead on arrival, or if you discover any defects in your product, please contact us immediately so that the appropriate action can occur. For more details on our warranties please refer to the warranties and Returns section.
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to New Zealand civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Legendebikes NZ does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product and the transit time to the selected destination.
a) If in stock, orders are aimed to be dispatched urgently in 24 hours and are usually delivered in 1-2 days within the North Island of New Zealand and 2-4 days for the South Island of New Zealand. Although we can not guarantee these deadlines, we try to ensure that the transport company complies with them whenever possible.
b) An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the client. Upon delivery, the customer has 48 hours to notify us of any issues with the product. After the 48 hour period, no claims will be accepted for defects or faults with the shipment.
c) In case of an issue with the product(s), you should communicate it to us through our contact form via our website, indicating the order number and the problem it presents. Once the incident has been received, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer you a solution.
Please refer to our Warranties and Returns section for further details.
Rules for Charging your Battery and Battery Care
- The charger must be plugged into the battery before turning it on to assure that it reads the condition of the battery monitoring system. This monitoring happens in the first two seconds when the charger is plugged in. Once everything is plugged in, THEN turn on charger.
- The charger has its own cutoff function when the battery is reading the proper charged voltage, but we do not recommend that you rely on this for long periods. Best practice is to get a timer to plug the charger into so that it will turn off after the normal period of fully charging and remove the possibility of the charger being left on.
- If you have removed the battery from the bike then when sliding the battery back into the bike do so with care to not drop or slam the connections or the battery. Our bikes can be charged with the batteries remaining in their positions.
- To enhance the life of your battery, charge it at the end of each ride or at the end of your riding day. The batteries do NOT have a memory so it is the not like the past when people used to run batteries right down before charging.
- If you are not using your bike for long periods, re-charge the battery once every two months.
Any problem with the non-electronic bike components will be a normal mechanical adjustment done at any bike shop.